Water Parks and Water Slides
Water parks and water slides are deliciously cool summertime destinations that swimmers and non-swimmers alike can appreciate. Whether indoors or outdoors, these splish-splashy vacation spots are fun for everyone. Visit LoveToKnow Theme Parks for information on the must-visit options to add to your travel wish list!
Great Parks to Visit
No matter where your travels take you, chances are there's a great water park nearby. From chain resorts like Great Wolf Lodge to independent facilities like Fort Rapids in Columbus, Ohio, there are plenty of choices to consider.
- Southeast: Blue Bayou is a popular Louisiana option, and there are a number of great water parks in other parts of the southeast, including Florida, Tennessee and Mississippi.
- West Coast: On the opposite side of the United States, there are many great water parks in California, including the popular Soak City and Raging Waters locations throughout the state.
- Atlantic Coast: States in the Atlantic Coast region also have several great choices, including a variety of facilities for wet and wild fun in Virginia and Maryland.
- Midwest: The Midwest is known for great water parks - many of which are indoor for year-round fun, with options throughout Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and more.
- Western region: The Texas heat makes water parks a popular choice in Houston and other parts of the Lone Star State, while cooler western states like Colorado also offer choices for fun in the sun.
When you're ready to plan a water park outing, let LoveToKnow Theme Parks be your first online destination. You'll find helpful guides to a variety of the most popular spots for water-based fun from sea to shining sea.
Whether you're trying to find out what choices are available in and around specific locations you plan to visit, or if you want to select your destination based on water park availability, the information and travel planning tips you'll find here can help make short work of your research efforts.